Thursday, August 03, 2006

Geneseo "Ladies" Book Club Visit

Hello, friends!

I can't believe how long it's been since I added to this blog. Life has been a whirlwind lately, especially with book club visits, signings, moving my daughter's apartment, keeping up with my massive garden, babysitting my sweet little grandsons, and zooming toward the finish line for the second book in my new paranormal mystery series, entitled One Potato, Blue Potato.

Books are stacking up even higher in my virtual and physical read piles, weeds have been steadily growing in the soggy mulch of the flowerbeds (it's been tropical up here for the whole summer!), and I almost missed my deadline for the Seedlings column.

It's time to dig in, get organized, and try to catch up. In the meantime, hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and discover some gems to read.

Regards,
Aaron

No comments: